We are delighted to inform you that the 39th edition of SIGEP will take place from 20th – 24th January 2018 in Rimini, Italy. SIGEP is an international trade show of artisan gelato, pastry, bakery and coffee.
- It is the only trade fair in the world where artisan gelato and pastry supply chains are fully represented: from interior concepts to services passing through the core business of technologies and ingredients.
- It offers a complete showcase of raw materials, ingredients, equipment, machineries & technologies, furnishings & services, new trends & innovations related to the industry, and international competitions dedicated to global excellence.
- SIGEP provides an opportunity for visiting companies to be a part of international contests, demos, courses, seminars and workshops that contribute to making it a unique and spectacular event.
- It is the centre stage for meetings of all supply chain components: retailers, distribution chain, manufacturers, trade associations and media.
It is an undisputed leader when it comes to new trends, interior formats, events and competitions, all marked by global excellence.
As an acknowledgment of the growing potential offered by Asian markets, the organizers of SIGEP have appointed our company, Felicitas Global Pte Ltd, Singapore, to organize a delegation from Southeast Asia to visit SIGEP expo 2018.
For more information and to download brochures on the two events, please visit http://en.sigep.it/.
Delegates selected by the organizer would be offered the following:
- Reimbursement for one return air ticket in Economy class up to a maximum of Euro 800 which will be given in cash on the last day of the exhibition and only after completion of programme
- Complimentary 4 nights stay in a 4-star hotel that will be selected by the organiser (hotel check/arrival: 19 January 2018 and departure/check out: 23 January 2018).
- Complimentary breakfast at the hotel and lunch at the exhibition. Please note that dinners will not be provided.
- Free entry to the exhibition and a catalogue
- Daily transfer from the hotel to the exhibition
- Interpreters for the meetings would be provided for the buyer, if required
- Airport transfer to and from Milan Malpensa airport to the assigned hotel (further details to be given upon confirmation of delegates).
Kindly note that the above package is strictly limited to only one representative per company. In case of accompanying persons sharing a room, a supplement amount for the room would have to be borne directly by the company. In case a separate room is required, the selected company would have to bear the charges directly. Other expenses that the company has to bear for the accompanying persons include: airfare and meals.
Delegates selected by the organizer will be required:
- To send meeting requests to at least 20 exhibiting companies of interests via the web platform. Further information on the modalities of fixing up meetings will be provided later to the selected delegates;
- To fix and confirm at least 15 B2B meetings/appointments through a web platform, and follow the meeting schedule for 1 and ½ days.
- To participate and attend other meetings/workshops that would be organised and;
- To be present during all the exhibition days and visit the stands of exhibitors;
- To fill in an online customer satisfaction/survey form after the completion of the meetings
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information or clarification regarding the terms and conditions of the above sponsorship package. Please note that selection of delegates would be based primarily on the basis of the detailed information provided in the enclosed registration form.
Your registration forms will be forwarded to the organizer who will then proceed to make the selection of delegates. Companies not selected for sponsorship will be kept on a waiting list in case of cancellations by the selected delegates.
IMPORTANT: Cancellations received from selected and confirmed delegates at a specified date before the event will incur:
- Hotel cancellation charges as bookings have to be guaranteed by the organizer
- Admin charges: An admin fee of 300 Euro will be charged via credit card or thru bank transfer for cancellations received at a specified date. The fee would be payable within 5 days of receipt of cancellation.
More details, including modalities for payment will be communicated to the buyers individually, and after selection of registration by the organizers.