We are delighted to inform you that the 47th edition of MARMOMACC, an international exhibition of Natural Stones, Stone Design and Technology will be held in Verona, Italy from 26 – 29 September 2012.
MARMOMACC (www.marmomacc.it) is the leading global trade show for the natural stone sector. It promotes the development of innovative products and technologies thus reaffirming its status as the principal cultural laboratory for the generation of trends in global stones in architecture and design. It is a not to be missed event for the members of the stone trade.
It is a large-scale showcase highlighting the best traditional and innovative production, as well as the expressive potential of the use of stone materials in architecture and design. Marmomacc is also the key appointment for members of the stone trade, professionals in the contract market, architects and designers and decision-makers seeking in an increasingly competitive market.
The following are the trade sectors covered in the exhibition:
- Marble, Stone and Design: marble, granite, natural stone, stone design, engineered stone, marble agglomerates, artistic bronze work and memorials.
- Unprocessed Stone: marble blocks, granite blocks, unfinished stone, large format.
- Machinery and Equipment: stone industry machines and equipment, machines and systems for disposal, ecology and treatment.
- Tools and Chemicals: Abrasives, diamond tools, chemical products, technologies for the recovery of the architectural heritage.
Last year’s edition of Marmomacc showcased the products of more than 1500 exhibitors including 849 from different countries who had occupied a net exhibition area of 76,476 square meters. There were more than 56,000 visitors to the 2011 edition, including 28,294 from abroad.
As acknowledgment of the growing potential offered by Asian markets, the organisers of Marmomacc have appointed our company, Felicitas Global Pte Ltd, Singapore (www.felicitasglobal.com), to once again organize a delegation from Southeast Asia to visit MARMOMACC 2012 and participate in B2B meetings and programmes that will be organised for them.
In this regard, we are pleased to invite you to be part of this delegation and visit the exhibition.
Delegates selected by the organiser would be offered the following:
- 4 nights' hotel accommodation; (hotel check in on 25th September and check out on 29th September)
- Complimentary entrance to the exhibition and an exhibition’s brochure
- Complimentary lunches at the exhibition grounds and dinners at the hotel
- Welcome dinner on Thursday, 27th September 2012.
- Local transportation hotel/fair/hotel during the exhibition period
*Please note that airfare is not included in the package
Selected companies have to fix at least 12/15 B2B meetings with exhibitors at Marmomacc 2012 and send their confirmed schedule of meetings to us at a specified date. Modalities for fixing these meetings would be provided to the companies once the selection is made by the organisers. Kindly note that fixing and participating at these meetings is a requirement for all companies selected for the above sponsorship package. Meetings with exhibitors from Trentino and Sicily would also be possibly arranged/set up by the organiser.
Kindly note that the above package is strictly limited to only one representative per company. In case of accompanying persons sharing a room, a small supplement for the room would have to be borne directly by the company. In case a separate room is required, the selected company would have to bear the charges directly. Expenses for meals would have to be borne by the company as well. Transportation would be made available to accompanying delegates on a complimentary basis.
Your registration forms will be forwarded to the organiser who will then proceed to make the selection of delegates. Companies not selected for sponsorship will be kept on a waiting list in case of cancellations by the selected delegates.
Looking forward to welcoming you as a delegate at Marmomacc 2012!
To view and download brochure, please refer to: www.files.ddmadvertising.com/Marmomacc/depliant2012_EN/ The link for this 2012 brochure has expired